Here and back again...

1:34 PM Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »
My classes were over three weeks ago, thank God. But I've been so horribly busy studying for the major, major, major! exam and reviewing for the NCLEX that I haven't had time to actually do some posts. On the brighter side, I did catch up on the latest movie and album releases as I cannot, for the life of me, learn anything without the tv or my iPod on. Consider them my "visual and audio aids". I need noise to study, silence distracts me. Although, Ralph Fiennes' big "rich old man" belly in The Duchess has proved to be a distraction also...

Well actually, beyond the level of annoyance, more like.

Here are some other photos from our Getty Museum trip...




3 comments:

Sasi said...

Hey, thanks for your comment. I'd love to exchange links with you:) You'll be soon on my list!

I really like the dresses you're wearing in the pics. And it sounds like you had a good time!

yaergjcj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jessica ann said...

that dress is fabulous!