Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 09 Collection

10:26 AM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I love colors. I can never feel complete until I wear something bright or colorful. It just adds personality to the whole outfit, I think. And I'm all for a splash of colors. I totally admire women who can mix and match bright colors and wear them all at once. It takes a certain combination of creativity, courage, and confidence to make that work.

I am neither creative nor courageous enough, however.

Fortunately, there's Marc by Marc Jacobs. Edgy, retro and uber cool, Marc Jacobs has done right by this collection, always mixing together bright and neutral colors and making them accessible to the less bold middle-class such as I.

His Spring/Summer 09 Collection doesn't fail to impress.



But one doesn't really change spots overnight, does one? Despite the perfection of his colorful pieces, I think I am absolutely in love with these, er, shall I say, sober ones.

0 comments: